“Youth On Missions… Changing the World… Together”
“Hawaii: The Forgotten Mission Field”
June 10-20, 2014
Isaiah 42:12 “Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare His praise in the islands.”
“The only difference between those that will get to go and those who stay home is… DESIRE!”
HAWAII PROMO VIDEO: Click HERE
A land of many cultures and nationalities. We realize many people will question “A Missions Trip to Hawaii?” However, this is the exact reason we are going! People only have seen Hawaii as a “vacation destination” forgetting the 9 churches there and the desperate cry for a move of God! This is why it has been called “The Forgotten Mission Field.“ We will be making history when you land in Hawaii this June and see all God is going to do through our YOM team!
What you can expect from YOM 2014:
- A warm “Aloha” Welcome from the many churches, peoples and cultures of the Hawaiian Islands
- Street ministry
- Hawaiian Youth Camp
- Churches crying for revival
- A harvest ready to reap
- A time of much fun and fellowship and anointing
- Meeting new visionary pastors and sold out saints trying to make a difference
- Young people isolated by distance but needing friends and fellowship with other youth
- Sightseeing: Pearl Harbor, Polynesian Cultural Village, Beach Bonfire, Oahu island tour, Waikiki, and more! (Click HERE for Pearl Harbor video tour)
- A life-changing experience!
- New friends that you will connect with for the rest of your life!
Click here for 2013 Video Promo: Puerto Rico – USA:
Click here for ALL YOM PROMO VIDEOS: “The Chosen People”
YOM CONNECTIONS, UPDATES & INFORMATION:
Click here for blog of our 2014 trip.
Or go to: www.youthonmissions.com/blog
Join our Group and LIKE our PAGE on Facebook: Youth On Missions
Check back often to get updates!
“When you’re changing the world…” Click HERE for ALL YOM PROMO VIDEOS
Join this great team of World Changers… “The Chosen People.”
View our BLOG 2014 Hawaii trip